Thursday, August 20, 2009

Bugs are taking over my life!


Just under five minutes ago, I saw a black creature crawling across my ceiling. Being the unsimpathetic spider-killer I am, I reached for my flip-flop to end its life. The spider wouldn't take my abuse and jumped from the ceiling to an unseen place behind my bookshelf. I don't like bugs. I never have.

For the past few weeks, I have been encountering ants throughout my apartment. First, I found the small army that had overtaken my box of cheerios. Next, I found the spot in the carpet where the ants were hiding. And this morning, a rogue ant was spinning in circles on my kitchen floor

I can't get rid of bugs. Perhaps I can lure them out of my house by having a picnic in the courtyard of my apartment complex. If I fall asleep among the sandwiches and fruit perhaps the ants would carry me away.

Tonight, I'll just try to fall asleep, hopefully without any dreams of crazy bugs trying to take over my world.

1 comment: