Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Sometimes it feels like life is going pretty slow. I walk to school with no music (I still haven't fixed my iPod.) and I think the WHOLE time. The things I think about aren't always profound. In fact, most of the time, I fill my head with useless facts that really don't get me anywhere. But some days, as I walk the half hour walk to my house, I take my time and go a little slower. That's when I see things like the above picture. Such a sweet innocent creature was trudging across the sidewalk. I'm pretty sure that within a few more minutes, someone was going to walk across and squish it, but for a few moments, it was living the good life.

Life really isn't very slow in America. Some days feel slow to me, usually when I don't have class. Other days feel jam-packed. It's strange, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment