Sunday, July 26, 2009

Scrabble Monkey

My mom and I like to play Scrabble together. This started in January, when I established BBJ game night. Every Tuesday night, my mom or my dad and I were required to play games. It was great in the beginning, but it soon became merely a Scrabble competition between my mother and I. Pretty soon, I got my mom to participate in a betting game for our Scrabble matches. Unfortunately for me, I lost the bet and since the competition began, I haven't been able to beat her. I think I need practice. Today, I lost to her again. If anyone has any ideas on how to beat "the champ," please let me know.

3 comments:

  1. Sister!

    I'm quite offended!You know I hate to lose. This blog posting is a cry for help. Teach me to play Scrabble better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blah, blah does not refer to my thoughts on your post, rather, I was tired and could not think of anything intelligent to comment about. Blah, blah sums up the content of any comment I may have posted that night. :)

    ReplyDelete