Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Not Gonna Go Vegan

Yesterday, I went to the local sweet shop to add a little sweetness to my life. When I got there, I saw a fabulous dessert in the glass case. It was blueberry cheesecake. After asking about it, I found out it was vegan. "That's okay," I told the person behind the counter. "I'll try it."

When I tried to eat the cheesecake with my tea, I couldn't do it. I was so incredibly grossed out that there was nothing else to do. I had to take it home in the box. I'm still not sure how I'll feel about it later this afternoon. Should cheesecake ever go vegan? Isn't cheesecake SUPPOSED to have CHEESE in it?

1 comment:

  1. Sweet Pea-
    Cheesecake is divine and should not even be conversed about at the same time as vegan dishes. I just made a disgusted face, in case you were wondering. We like the cheese.

    ReplyDelete