Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Little Miss Chatterbox

A few years ago, I bought the small book, Little Miss Chatterbox. My mom and sister thought it was the funniest thing ever. Why would they think this was so hilarious? Well, it was because they thought of me as a Little Miss Chatterbox.

It's true, I suppose. I like to talk. Today, when taking the bus to Gateway Mall, I actually talked to TWO fellow passengers. This isn't normal for me. Often I try to appear disinterested, but today I felt incredibly chatty. It was nice.

Finding this Little Miss Chatterbox at Target today made me incredibly happy. I'm considering buying it for myself. I mean, seriously, I have a cabbage patch doll on my bed. This cute pink thing would fit right in!

I suppose I should quit being chatty blogger now. Thanks for reading!

1 comment: