Monday, September 28, 2009

Chillin' at the Beach

Stress isn't fun. To keep stress away, we often need to get away and experience a change of scenery. Today, my two bosses and and I left work early and headed to the beach. It was nice. I hadn't planned on going to the beach, but the spontaneous trip made the day-before-school-starts a fabulous day.
My friend (and boss) Brenda decided to play Baywatch while we were walking. She kept running in slow motion and tried to get Audrey and I to join in. I finally did and during my fifteen seconds as a baywatch girl, my hat flew off and my coat started to float away. It was crazy!

I still think I might want to live on the coast when I'm a "real" adult. Okay, I know I'm an adult now, but I feel as if going back to school has taken away some of the adult responsibility. I'll get there. Three more terms of classes, an internship, and a huge project and it'll be time for me to settle down!

Sand relaxes people. Walking in it usually causes people to slow down a bit. The desk sand boxes in offices help people calm down after stressful meetings. Sand is just awesome. And there is a lot of it at the beach.

1 comment:

  1. There is a lot of sand at the beach... wow, who would have thought. :) I am glad you had a nice break. It is amazing how much that can improve the way life feels.

    ReplyDelete