Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Band of Horses

When I was in Ukraine, I started getting into music. I discovered Death Cab and realized that there was an entire part of loving music that I was missing. My concert experience had been extremely limited. Since the end of 2007, I have been trying to fix the problem. I go to concerts. I listen to music I love. I'm starting to try bands I kinda know. I did that tonight.

Tonight, Band of Horses came to Eugene. I bought their newest CD a few weeks ago, to get ready for the concert. It helped to know a few of the songs, but I still think I could have loved the show had I not known any of the tunes.

Here is a video of one of my favorite of their songs. It's the first song of their second album, the one I currently own.

I'm hoping to check out some other bands and music around Eugene this fall. If you have any suggestions, please share.

No comments:

Post a Comment