Friday, September 11, 2009

Date Night

Friday nights are fun nights. Couples go home, dress up, and head out for an evening free of work and chaos. Some watch movies. Some hang out in the bars. Others go to friends' houses. But basically, Fridays are the day to celebrate and enjoy the start of the weekend.

Tonight, I had a lame Friday night (date night). It wasn't due to not having a date (which I didn't have because at present I have no boyfriend). Nor was it because I didn't hang out at a bar or restaurant with my Eugene friends.

My night was lame because I called the dell guy. For 30 minutes, I waited on the phone for someone to answer. During this time, I sliced some bread, wrote a thank you card, and wrote a complaint on facebook. Then, Nicolas in Florida answered the phone. For an hour and fifteen minutes, Nic and I tried to figure out what is wrong with my computer. We had no luck. When he was working with me on the computer, everything seemed to be fine. Talk about embarrassing. He had a cute voice so of course I was a little embarrassed. But now, as I sit here typing, my keys continue to fail me.

My date with Nic was unsuccessful. My computer is still a little edgy. She's mad about something I'm sure. And I'm pretty sure I'll never chat with Nic, my dell date, ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment