Friday, September 25, 2009

Christmas dreams in late September

It's getting close to Christmas. I know, I know. Technically, Halloween comes first, but in Sharece's world, Halloween is just the opener before Christmas season really begins.

To start out my "Holidays," I put up the three Halloween decorations I own. I also got a head start on my Christmas card/letter list. That's right, I already have begun writing addresses on my Christmas cards. It's exciting and fun. I won't write the letter until after Halloween. (I hope.) I've been itching to write my Christmas letter for weeks, but I feel that things are sure to get exciting in October. If nothing else, I need to at least start classes before jumping into my Christmas letter.

I'm contemplating watching a Christmas movie tonight, but I could also watch some more Grey's or the BBC mini-series, The Pallisers. Oh, decisions.

Happy (early) Holidays, folks!

2 comments:

  1. Hold the phone... you forgot the greatest day of all: 11/28.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! That's right. Isn't that National Pumpkin Pie eating day?

    ReplyDelete