Tuesday, April 6, 2010

LOST

I decided to watch LOST tonight. I’ve watched the first four seasons of the show. I haven’t caught up with season five. My dad lent it to me, but I’ve been incredibly busy. Why is Charles Whitmore trying to kill Desmond with a bunch of power stuff? It doesn’t make any sense. WHAT IS GOING ON?

The time now is 9:06.

The flashbacks are still working. This is good.

So, they’re playing the “if the crash hadn’t happened, this would be happening” game. Nice!

Charlie is back! I love how six years into the show, we’re still beginning to learn things about what’s going on.

Whatever happened to Penny? Did Desmond leave her because of Charles Whitmore?

When he’s getting the cat scan, he’s starting to look like Hannibal the Cannibal.

9:29

Did he somehow lose his memory?

How is this show ever gonna end?

Confused, I am so confused. Obviously, this is one of those shows you MUST tune into every week. I knew this before. It’s just hard to keep up.

Note: Samsung has a 3D TV out. Does it give people headaches?

OMG!!! Mrs. Whitmore is that woman on the streets from before. I can’t remember the details of what she was doing.

Daniel. Now there’s a character I remember and recognize. I’m starting to question what J.J. Abrams is thinking. Don’t get me wrong, I think he’s a genius. But I’m really confused. I wish I could be more of a geek so I could understand some of this nuclear bomb business.

I think I must have gotten lost on an island. I’m SURE there was some other life out there for me. I’m just in this one because of a repeating record and an electromagnetic thing on an island in the Pacific.

When did LOST become all about love? It never was before? Did J.J. Abrams get a girlfriend and now he has to set everybody in his show up?

Note: My favorite characters from my show were always Desmond and Charlie (through season three). I liked Anna Lucia when she was on it-- before she went crazy and Mr. Echo--before he died. Daniel was my favorite from season four. My favorite relationship to follow is Penny and Desmond.

9:53… Still watching. Still confused. Desmond has always gone between time periods. How is he able to do this? I’m usually a girl who will read spoilers about things. For some reason, I don’t want to do this for LOST. I feel like I need to figure it out all by myself… or at least phone a friend about it!

LOST! That’s it. Only FIVE episodes until the series finale. BAH! I need to catch up.

I hope you have enjoyed this blog post. If you’re reading it, it’s almost like you watched it with me. This is what I do when I watch TV or movies. I ask questions and make comments about what’s going on. It’s just that I usually speak them rather than type them out.

POKA!
HASTA!

No comments:

Post a Comment