Monday, April 12, 2010

Birthday Goodness


Today, I went shopping for my birthday present. Initially, I had planned to buy myself a record table. That idea was shot down when I decided to buy a new computer for school. Thus, my birthday present was put on hold for the THIRD year in a row.

I entered Fred Meyer not planning to buy myself a gift. I had intended to buy some cookie dough to make some cookies during my long homework session tonight. I ended up in the card and gift bag aisle and the rest is history.

The yellow gift bag has five items in it.
1. Princess and the Frog coloring book – During my senior year at DHS, I was a bench warmer on the volleyball team. Because of my bench time, I didn’t take much of the season seriously. I took coloring books to all games and my friends and I would color.
2. 750 piece puzzle – I like puzzles. Who doesn’t? As I’m turning 27, it’s about time I settle down into the seriousness of life and put together another puzzle.
3. Chocolate – I didn’t go with dove. Hershey’s now has PURPLE wrapping on their milk chocolate. Yum!
4. Purple pen pack – Um, I like to write and I love purple.
5. Adam – The Blockbuster is closing. I got a movie for $4 to watch on my birthday.

That’s it. Now I just have to wrap it and wait to open it on Thursday.

2 comments:

  1. You'll love Adam. It is awesome. Just in case I don't get ahold of you tomorrow, have an awesome birthday. :) I love you and I miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, sister! When are you ever going to blog again?

    ReplyDelete