Tuesday, April 6, 2010

busy life

Does life ever slow down enough that it feels relaxing? Should it? Is it good to be busy all the time? Should we all slow down to make life a little less crazy?

I’ve been thinking about this a lot recently. I would love it if my life were a little more relaxed and regular. Or would I? I like having things to do.

Grad school is busy. I always find myself rushing to finish things.

When I get home to my studio apartment, I relax. That means I don’t always get to all my homework right away and I don’t stress about the work I didn’t finish at either of my two jobs.

I’m wondering…will this change?

Will I become one of those 9 to 5 workers who still brings home a briefcase with work to finish at home? Will I sit on the couch with my husband and work on my laptop instead of watching great sitcoms on NBC?

Not sure. Time, that will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment