Thursday, October 29, 2009

life directions

How'd you end up here? It's a question I never really know how to answer. Is he asking if I walked or drove? Or is it why I came to Eugene? Or why I decided to come to grad school for journalism when my passion is so obviously fiction and celebrity gossip?

The truth is that I choose not to focus too much on how I got where I am. I'm always sorta focused on what I'm gonna do next. I'm a big dreamer. I love to think about future plans. Dreaming about my future job and my eventual turn to coffee shop life (owning one, not just hanging out at one all the time).

I suppose if I wanted to be a shining light of success I would try to figure out my true calling and focus on becoming the very best in my field. But I'm not too concerned about this. I have a sweet enough face that I look like a shining light (Funny, right?) and I have amazing dreams that will lead me in a good direction no matter what.

Que sera, sera. I get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment