Sunday, November 1, 2009

Stress


Stress.

It gets to me. I don't like it, but it gets to me.

This weekend was stressful. I worked on Saturday at the football game. I went to work in nurse scrubs (it was Halloween) and had two fake vampire bite marks. I was a vampire victim through and through. But my boss wasn't impressed. My co-worker helped me turn myself into a nurse vampire with some really gross, cream makeup. It was a pain. And my skin got pretty irritated.

Today wasn't so bad. The stressful part was this: I didn't get to make my bed right after waking up. I had to wait for a few hours. My sister was staying with me and so I couldn't make it all nice and tidy. I know, OCD, right? And then my clothes didn't dry in the dryer enough and have to air dry.

Okay, I get it. I'm a nutcase. Yeah. I really need a vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment