Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Eek! My Life is Running Away from Me!

"Time is more valuable than money.You can get more money but you can't get more time." --Jim Rohn--

Since September 29th, my days have been getting more and more busy. I get stressed out. I'm not quite sure what to do about it. I mean, I brought it all on myself. I purposely signed up for just ONE more class. I'm the one who wanted my internship. It's really MY FAULT. But that's okay. I'll live. I always do.



I miss 1989. Back then my hair fit in cute ponytails. I was shy enough not to say too much. I hadn't gotten any cavities. And the world was still unknown to me.

That was twenty years ago. Today, I'm just the cynical yet fun, strange girl in the flannel pajamas.

1 comment:

  1. Favorite line: "I was shy enough not to say too much." Pretty funny coming from Little Miss Chatter Box. :)

    ReplyDelete