Saturday, October 3, 2009

Brothers & Sisters

In the past 24 hours, I have discovered what I consider to be a great TV show. It's a show about family, politics, and family fighting over politics. I'd heard of it before it started. I'd read about it in People Magazine, but I wasn't living in the US, thus I couldn't start watching the show.

The show is called, Brothers & Sisters. It's a show starring Calista Flockhart, Rob Lowe, and Sally Field. I wanted to watch it because Flockhart was so great in Ally McBeal and I figured her return to television would be great. I was right.

Family dynamics in the show are sensational. They remind me a bit of my own family and the fights, both political and personal, we have between one another.

Sunday night at 10 PM, the drama continues. If I can manage it (homework done and ready for school and work tomorrow), I will most definitely tune in.

No comments:

Post a Comment