Wednesday, October 7, 2009

List girl

I am a person of lists. My mom is probably the one who taught me to be this way. She used to write things in a list that she'd already done just to be able to check them off. And I make a lot of lists: shopping lists, goals for the year, homework to do, people to call or write, upcoming concerts, etc.

Here is a random list for your viewing pleasure...

Things to do before 2010 hits:
* Dress up for Halloween
* Finish fall term with fabulous skills (of course)
* Download Christmas with Weezer
* Write my Christmas letter
* Visit Idaho to see Sister
* Buy black boots
* Watch New Moon with friends
* Go to a corn maze
* Finish bookbinding class and then bind books for fun
* Apply for summer internships

Yeah, making lists can actually be a little crazy. Why do I make lists of these things far off (in some cases) when I really don't even know what'll happen tomorrow. Hmph.

No comments:

Post a Comment