Friday, October 2, 2009

Days of Fashion

"Fashon is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months."
--Oscar Wilde--


On occasion, I wear something so great that I actually receive compliments for my fashion sense. More often, I find myself complimenting others after which they give me a once over and keep tight-lipped, not giving me a compliment in return.

I'm not a fashion girl. Living a total of 32 months in Europe didn't turn me into a fashionista. If anything, it made my need for comfort 30% more important.

I'm considering starting a best and worst dressed wall for myself somewhere in my apartment. I would take pictures of myself in all interesting outfits and place them on either side. This would at least make me more aware of what I'm wearing.

But this might take a lot of work. Perhaps I will try this in 2010. It could be quite a fun project.

No comments:

Post a Comment