Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Keeping my Sanity

Today I realized that my life is a bit busy. It'd be so much easier if I could just sit around and watch TV all the time, but when I do that, I feel lazy. So I go to school or I go to work. It's a good way to be, a good thing to do.

HOWEVER...

On occasion, I allow myself to just watch TV and not do stressful homework. This past weekend was one of those times. Instead of finishing up my big project, I took a little bit of down time. I watched Dawson's Creek, Season Three.

It was awesome! I was able to escape from my homework and focus on the trivial lives of fictional East Coast characters. I got annoyed with Dawson. He's too much of a cry-baby. And I was hoping for Joey and Pacey to get together way before it actually happened. I even looked up some of the episodes on Wikipedia just to relieve any stress I felt over not knowing what the characters would do.

Ah. It was a nice weekend.

Note: The way I feel about Dawson and Pacey is much the way I now feel about Jacob and Edward in the Twilight series. Originally (when I was in high school), I wanted Dawson and Joey to get together. Now, I find Dawson to be a complete moron and I cheer Pacey on. The same is true for the Twilight characters. In the beginning, I was a huge Edward fan. Now, after re-reading New Moon, I find Edward to be a total jerk. And Bella is stupid for crying over him so much. Jacob is SUCH the better bet. Plus, he's funny. Oh...if I ruled the world, these stupid match-ups would never go down.

No comments:

Post a Comment