Monday, November 9, 2009

the DITCHER

I like to travel. I like to go to new places. And I like to meet new friends. Since I graduated from high school, I've been the one to move away and find my way. I've been the ditcher, not the ditched.

UNTIL NOW.

Tonight, I went to trivia night to interview Trivia Keith. When he had to start his show, I sat at my corner table and wrote. I observed the bar and wrote down what details I found important. At nine, I had been hoping that some of my friends and classmates would show up to do a little trivia. It didn't happen. I sat through a round, which was actually kinda fun, and then I left and went on a short shopping spree in Market of Choice.

When I sat, waiting for the bus, I recalled the time this past year when I was ditched by THREE friends in one night. Tonight, I had nine potential trivia friends and none could make it. Hmph. It's a little sad, but I think it's okay. I put on deodorant this morning. It couldn't be that I stink...or could it?

Just kidding. Anyone who started to believe that I could smell anything but spectacular is awful!

Poka, peops!

No comments:

Post a Comment