Sunday, November 29, 2009

little gnomes


I like gnomes. I have a few. Three lawn gnomes now decorate my parents' front lawn. My mom doesn't like them. My father tolerates them, I'm sure when he sees them, he thinks of me.

This past weekend, I went to Dayton to visit my parents and take a litte "vaca." It was great. But while I was home, I realized that my parents don't care much for the gnomes in their yard. The beach gnome pictured on this blog was knocked over. It looked as if he had been lying on his side for a while. It was horrible. Okay, to be honest, this is the one gnome I haven't named yet. I don't really know what to call him. I mean, he wears shorts every day of the year. Who does this? It's not as if we live in Hawaii.

If anyone has any ideas of what the gnome should be named, please let me know.

Anyway...

I think lawn gnomes are cool. But if I ever end up living in a house with a hundred cats and a colony of lawn gnomes in my yard, I totally give you all permission to have an intervention.

1 comment: