Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Stress

In my health classes in high school, we learned about stress. We talked about lifestyles, heart attacks, heart disease, etc. One of the factors to an early death was having a lifestyle that is fueled by stressors.

My life has become a stress bucket. Everything I am working on stresses me out. Completing my master’s thesis is a huge stressor, trying to learn how to sew to make my Halloween costume while working on said thesis is stressful, and working in the special ed classroom is stressful.

I shouldn’t complain. I chose to do all the things I’m doing. I don’t want to give up on any of the three projects. I should just shut up, right? I’m probably not going to. I’m a talker. I like to talk about things to deal with them. It usually comes across that I’m just a big whiny baby but that’s okay. It’ll all get better soon. ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment