Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September

It’s the month of apples, school, fall colors, and rain. It’s the time to eat applesauce, apple pie, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, and drink mini cartons of chocolate milk. Ah. Gotta love it.

My favorite thing about September used to be the new school clothes and school picture day. I don’t know WHY I liked picture day. I mean… most of my school pictures look pretty nasty. But I still looked forward to the day when I’d wear my hair in some tight pig-tails and don my most favorite T-shirt. Yep. I was that girl. One year, the shirt had teddy bears on it. The next, it was tie-dyed with jewels.

I’m back at school this year. But I don’t have any special plans for what I’m wearing for picture day. Better figure it out quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment