Monday, September 27, 2010

crackin' open a bottle

I just opened up a bottle of Seufert Winery’s Woven White. I bought it when I was chillin’ with my father and sister at the Dayton Harvest Festival a few weeks ago. Although I wanted to open it the day I bought it, I held out. I wanted to wait for a special occasion. Well, tonight was just that sort of night. What, you may ask, was the special occasion? The fact that I KNOW I can finish my thesis/project in the next eight weeks. It’s gonna happen. All I need to do now is chill in a coffee shop and write.

So there you go.



And in case you’re wondering about the photo, it’s a wine glass. Okay, so it’s actually a plastic Tupperware container, but it’s Rece’s special wine holder. I like it cuz it’s fun. And it’s not as pretentious as the usual wine glass. ☺ Eh, my dad thinks I’m crazy when I drink from it, but when DOESN’T he think I’m crazy. (Please note that the wine "glass" isn't that big. It's really a kids' cup I used to use when I was a little girl. I just really know how to take a crazy picture.)

Hasta.

No comments:

Post a Comment