Sunday, May 2, 2010

Introvert vs. Extrovert

I was reading something in Mental Floss, the best magazine in the world, and I stumbled across a bit about personality type. I decided to figure out what kind of person I am and I asked my brother his opinion. Am I an introvert or an extrovert? Without thinking for a second he said, “introvert.”

“Really,” I asked.

“Well, you were when you were younger,” he said.

Hmm… that got me thinking.

A little while later, I asked my sister. “Shanna, am I an introvert or an extrovert?”

“Extrovert,” she said. “But sometimes you can be a little introverted.”

What a strange thing this personality thing is. I suppose I’m a miffle. Yes, this is a Sharece word. It means the same thing as “enigma.” Yep. I’m a mystery. At times, especially when I’m in strange and unfamiliar places, I get quiet. I may not be “shy” but I am most definitely quiet. The wheels are turning at record speed but I’m not sure what exactly is going on.

I’m not sure what to really call myself. All I really know is that I’m Rece. I love to talk. I can also listen. And people watching can be a whole lot of fun.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, what is the web address for your other blog? I accidentally deleted my blog bookmarks on the computer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. confessionsofabunngirl.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete