Sunday, May 16, 2010

HEROES

“I already have a family.” And she jumps out of the window. Talk about great television. I’m hooked.

Heroes is just about the greatest show I could be watching.

Hiro Nakamura – by far the coolest hero ever.

Some kid from my grad school classes doesn’t like the show. He says it’s a knock-off of X-Men. Even if it were, it wouldn’t matter. I love it.

Sylar – Evil Man. What power allows him to move things and stop bullets mid-air?

Peter Petrelli – My hero.

“Turns out you’re the villain, Peter. I’m the Hero.” – Sylar

The bomb. AHH!!!

“Save the cheerleader; save the world.” Hmm. What is going on? I doubt Nathan really just died. And there is a big explosion in the air. So Nathan did turn out to be a good guy? What? So confused and yet the music is supposed to help me feel much better, happy and good, you know.

Good line: “Home is anywhere our family is together.” – Mr. Bennett

Is Ando going to be gone from Volume 3? I really liked him. He was funny and cute.

I finally finished watching Heroes Season 1. My sister loaned it to me when I visited her for New Years. It’s now the middle of May. Oops.

I always wanted to be Supergirl when I was little. She could fly. She had blonde hair and she saved people. I never thought superheroes could have all the super powers they have in Heroes. I mean, Claire can’t die. She just regenerates. How groovy is that?

Superpowers… What power would you have if you were a superhero?

3 comments:

  1. Yet another post partially written while I was watching the show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be able to fly. Hands down that's the best super power. That would probably the end of cycling for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe we should make capes and have a faux-flight excursion around Eugene before you take off to all reaches of the United States this summer.

    ReplyDelete