Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Things I know about Eugene:

1. There is a McMenamins on High Street.
2. The U of O is only about a twenty or twenty-five minute walk from my apartment when I walk as slow as usual.
3. Full City's herbal tea isn't "my bag."
4. There are tons of stores on 11th Avenue, where I live, but they are sorta far away and thus, I must use the bus or get into good bike shape.
5. Bikes are stolen often.
6. Dreds are in.
7. The University of Oregon is a proud school, a little different from the school where I went for my undergraduate degree.
8. The bus people are nice and want you to be successful during all journeys.
9. It's hotter than in Dayton.
10. There is a Starbucks across from campus.

Obviously, I have a lot to learn. The last two I actually had to think about for a while.

Adios from Eugene.

No comments:

Post a Comment