Tuesday, June 23, 2009

a quick look at my apartment

This is my kitchen. I worked really hard to stain my kitchen table and guess what, my mom and I made a table cloth for it. My bike sits next to the wall. On days that I don't ride it, which is often because I prefer to walk, I put the recycling in my little bike basket. Oh yes, I am one classy chick! I still don't have the microwave that was promised me when I moved in. Instead, I have my toaster oven which decides to work some days and other days, it just stares at me.


My beloved bookshelves are pretty full. I spent a lot of time organizing my books in just the right way. I guess I'm kind of a nut about books. That's good, I guess. It means I'm sort of an intellectual. I would call myself a book nerd instead.

My mattress is still by itself on the floor. My sister is bringing me the rest of the bed on Thursday. You wouldn't be able to believe how excited I am about this small fact!

No comments:

Post a Comment