Friday, June 19, 2009

goodbye dear fashion...see you after school

If the fashion police ever came to Eugene, I think they would overwork themselves. I'm sure anyone who knows me would say that I shouldn't be saying such things about fashion, because quite frankly, I don't know much about the art of fashion. Today, for example, I walked to campus wearing my typical two t-shirt gig, jean capris with a hole in the butt, and a pair of outdoor keens. I look awesome. I'm sure my old yuppie friends would be shocked by my obvious fashion faux pas.

I kinda like this laid back Eugene. I like seeing a bunch of old men with long gray hair working at the post office. There is so much more for me to see here, and I like that I am able to feel comfortable while exploring.

No comments:

Post a Comment