Thursday, March 11, 2010

ALMOST DONE!!! ALMOST DONE!!!

If you can't tell from my title, I'm almost done with winter quarter. It's been a fun, long, interesting, and challenging ten weeks.

It's still going... I still have two projects for my photojournalism class. But by Wednesday of next week, I'll be set and ready to roll.

The cool bit is that things are still progressing for me. I'm still at KLCC, the public radio station here in Eugene. Tomorrow, I get to go to the courts to cover the UO football players who have been getting in trouble. LaMichael James is changing his plea. I have to do a little checking up before heading in.

I should be going to see my fam and bff this weekend. It should be cool. I like spending time with those amazing peeps.

But to get things rolling... I really should go to bed. There's always more to do tomorrow. We might as well sleep today!

No comments:

Post a Comment