Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Eleven reasons 2011 is going to be awesome:

1. I’m going to eat gumbo in New Orleans over Spring Break.

2. I work with some really cool people so going to work is actually fun.

3. I’m a year smarter than I was in 2010.

4. I am actually going to the dentist for a regular check up this year.

5. It’s the year of the rabbit. Rabbits are also called bunnies. My last name is Bunn so obviously it’s my year.

6. With the wrinkles of yet another year, I won’t have to pull out my ID as much each time I order a beer.

7. I’m able to enjoy the beauty of Oregon.

8. I discovered How I Met Your Mother at the end of 2010 and now my new love affair can continue into the New Year.

9. The final Harry Potter movie is coming out.

10. I’m learning how to knit, embroider, and sew.

11. I’ve fully committed myself to the Democratic Party and am loving it.

2 comments: