Saturday, November 27, 2010

Sister

She’s 30. I can’t believe it. My sister is 30. And I’m only a little over two years younger than her. That means I’ll be 28 in April. ACK!

My sister is fantastic. She’s been my friend for a long time. She’s been my sister for longer. We didn’t always get along. We had to share a room for 16 years of our lives. But it’s all ok, because we’re family and a good one at that.

And here’s an ODE to Shelli! Booyah!

Shelli May Bunn(-Petterson)
Sister.
Friend.
Lots of pink.
Cheesy music.
Madonna.
Musicals.
Glee.
Rainbows.
Flowers.
Books.
Vampires.
Movies.
Humor.
Kids.
More books.
Food.
Taco mountains ate lying down.
Pumpkin pie boycotts.
Sibling rivalries.
Pirate Power.
Hooch pageant.
Queen.
Loves the camera.
Mom.
Mother of two.
Spencer’s mom.
Pink pajamas for a girl.
Steen.
Lifeguard.
Run a mile.
Laugh with friends.
Writer.
English teacher.
Sheet hogger.
White Christmas.
Holiday Inn.
Strong Opinions.
Stubborn girls.
Bunns.
Dayton.
Oregon.
NNU 2005.
Words.
Precious words.
Sisters.
Friends.
Life.
Family.
Forever.

2 comments: