Monday, November 29, 2010

Chickens and roads

Here's something I found on my "Things to Ponder" Page of this blog.

Things to Ponder
QUESTION: Why do chickens cross roads?

What are they? Stupid? I mean, seriously. My brother has a bunch of chickens at my parents' house. The chickens run wild and they escape from their roaming area. The other day, one of them crossed the road to the neighbors' property. What was it thinking? Why does it want to cross the icky pavement? Perhaps other people look at me and wonder, "why does Sharece keep going back to Dayton?" "Why doesn't she stay in one place for more than a year?" or "Why would she EVER move back in with her parents?" All I can say to this is it's what I do. It's "the thread" I follow. Not everyone can understand it or see it the same way, but it's the way I am. Maybe I should give the chickens a break. (August 29, 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment