Friday, January 8, 2010

Post Grad Trip

I've decided to take a trip when I'm all done with grad school. I'm talking like... a REAL trip! To start the brainstorming... I'm listing some ideas here... Comment if like... I love outside help.

1. Mexico - roadtrip in crappy car I have yet to purchase... even better would be on a Vespa... that might be a long trip.
2. Mexico - via airplane and then take a bus around to crazy little towns.
3. British Columbia - never been before. Hear it's gorgeous.
4. Africa - such a huge continent... but there are so many places to go here... could volunteer at an orphanage... would be good to help others after being so selfish in grad school
5. Ukraine - need to go back to visit
6. London - miss this gorgeous city
7. Ireland - I'm 1/16th Irish. Gotta love the heritage.
8. New Orleans - need to see it some day.
9. Russia - close to Ukraine... could try to see both.
10. New York City - only visited once before.

Ideas???

1 comment:

  1. i should find the link for you about a gal who traveled across the country on a vespa....hang on, i'm going to find it...she ended up in wyoming raising a coyote after she passed through on a vespa...http://vespa-vagabond.blogspot.com/
    :)

    ReplyDelete