Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day Two

It’s day two of thinking happy thoughts and pushing off the negativity. Since yesterday was a struggle, I’ve decided to start today out a little differently. I’m going to start the day with happy thoughts. It may be a bit like Peter Pan, but hey, the kid was smart!

Happy Thought #1: I live in Oregon, the best state in the USA.

Happy Thought #2: It’s only one more week until payday.

Happy Thought #3: After eating ounces and ounces of Jell-o, my hair is finally long again.

Happy Thought #4: Chocolate exists.

Happy Thought #5: Purple is the color of royalty.

Happy Thought #6: The US Postal Service made all first class stamps FOREVER stamps for 2011.

Happy Thought #7: Today is Thursday.

Happy Thought #8: Tomorrow is Friday.

Happy Thought #9: I have really great friends.

Happy Thought #10: My family is awesome.

Happy Thought #11: The Oregon Ducks are a pretty awesome team.

Eleven seems like a good number. It was my first volleyball number back in the seventh grade. Today is bound to be a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment