Saturday, October 30, 2010

Obsession

I just started a new playlist on iTunes. I’m calling it “OBSESSION.” It’s for those songs I play over and over on repeat. Right now, it’s Bruno Mars’ song, “Somewhere in Brooklyn.” Two weeks ago it was, “The World Should Revolve Around Me.” In Ukraine it was, “These Words.” So I obsess about songs. Why not?

I had a crush on a guy who wrote a few letters to me when I was in Ukraine. We answered questions in our letters. One of the questions was, “what song would you listen to if you could only listen to one for the rest of your life?” He didn’t answer. He said it was a horrible question and he couldn’t imagine such a life. Well, it’s a good thing my crush ended before we ever took a roadtrip or even drove to the movies together. I’m just sayin…

I think after the twelfth time I play it, I’ll change the playlist. Good idea?

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I understand putting songs on repeat...over and over and over. I remember doing that with in highschool "My Heart Will Go On" from Titanic(hope that's the actual title). Chad cringes at the thought of that. He doesn't even necessarily like to listen to a whole CD of one person/band; says it gets old to listen to the same person over and over...well, unless it's Shania!

    ReplyDelete