Sunday, July 18, 2010

My Little Butterscotch!

I’ve adopted a bunny. It’s true. I came home to “the farm” AKA BBJ Ranch and encountered the cutest bunny I have seen in years. It used to run wild and free, but it ate my sister’s and her neighbors’ berries. My dad caught it and it’s been in a cage ☹ in my parents’ “woods” for the past few months.

It’s mine now. And sure, it’s going to live in the cage for right now and all, but I’m going to treat it like the princess or prince that it is.



That's Butterscotch. Isn't he/she cute? Don't worry. I'm going to figure out what "it" is.

Here’s what I know about my new baby right now.

1. It’s a rabbit.
2. Its name is Butterscotch. (I named it today.)
3. It’s sweet and cute.
4. It has light brown fur, like a butterscotch brownie.
5. It’s sweeter than the other one, the one I call, Lumpy.

So yeah, I’ve found a new pal, a new project. And we’re going to figure out how to build him or her a cute and sweet little home. ☺

3 comments:

  1. It is a cute rabbit. :) If it's a girl and you breed it, we'll take one off of your hands for Spencer to raise next summer. :) Love you and miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, so Shanna has tried to claim the bunny is hers. It's not! Check my blog! I OWN IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might have a book on how to raise rabbits. $100.

    ReplyDelete