Monday, February 22, 2010

Ten Reasons I'm up past 11:27 PM

It's the year 20-10.

This must mean it is appropriate to make lots of lists of ten.

I like it. I LOVE lists. They keep me organized.

Here's a list for this fabulous February late-night...

Ten Reasons I am still up and not in bed where I want to be:

1. I wanted to blog. I have missed many days of blogging this month. It's about time to fix that problem.
2. I ate a snack when I got home and had to stay up to "work it off" a bit.
3. I was planning to finish my state taxes.
4. I was named a semifinalist for the Snowden internship and needed to write an e-mail about my interview time.
5. Thought I would get to the dishes even though I didn't.
6. Had to go through my bookshelf to think of suggestions for my friend to read.
7. Got home late. Had to finish my design page at school before coming home.
8. We had a three hour class tonight.
9. I like to stay up late.
10. Decided to do online banking this evening.

That's about it. Isn't it grand to take a look at the life of Rece?

Should be!

No comments:

Post a Comment