Saturday, December 5, 2009

A few Christmas top 5s...

I'm tired from a long day at work. However, I've decided to record a little bit of Sharece's Christmas favorites for a little cheer!

Top 5 Christmas movies of all time:
1. All I want for Christmas
2. It's a Wonderful Life
3. Holiday Inn
4. The Christmas Shoes
5. Home Alone

Top 5 Christmas Songs:
1. The Christmas Song
2. Away in a Manger
3. Surfin' Santa
4. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree
5. Silent Night

Top 5 Christmas treats:
1. Chinese noodle cookies
2. Grandma Friberg's fudge
3. Turtles
4. Hawaiian shortbread
5. Chex mix

Top 5 Christmas Books:
1. Well, the portion of the Gospels of course
2. The Littlest Angel
3. A Pirate's Night Before Christmas
4. The Best Christmas Pageant Ever
5. How the Grinch Stole Christmas

Other Christmas greats I forgot to mention...
* Gluhwein
* Eloise at Christmastime
* Muppet Christmas Carol

I love Christmas...

No comments:

Post a Comment